The UA School of Theatre, Film & Television’s Arizona Repertory Theatre (ART) is the premiere professional theatre training company in the Southwest, and the second largest producing theatre in Tucson. Our strong audience base, including steadily increasing annual subscribers, makes ART shows one of the hottest tickets in town for advertisers.
Did you know…?
- ART seasons have a minimum of 94 performances with a 73% average capacity
- As an advertiser, you have the potential to reach 4,000 to 5,000 people per production, and over 28,000 per season
- The typical audience member is over 45 and comes from an affluent Tucson, Oro Valley, or Green Valley neighborhood
- Theatre-goers spend an average of 20 minutes reading production programs
And don’t forget…
- You will increase the visibility of your business among an important segment of the Southern Arizona market
- You will be helping to keep one of The University of Arizona’s top public outreach and cultural projects viable
Ads are available in different sizes and frequency, starting at just $85. You can run an ad in a single production, your choice of three, or the entire season for maximum effect. Advertising specifications and examples are included in the PDF attachment to the right. For more information, contact the Marketing & Development Department at 520.626.2686 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As a token of our appreciation for your support, your business will receive two complimentary tickets to one of our performances.